User Information and Policy
Punarnawa Crafts Pvt. Ltd (hereafter referred to as Punarnawa) and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, Punarnawa’s top most priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
www.punarnawa.com. Collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our www.punarnawa.com. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on www.punarnawa.com. or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
· Your name,
· Email addresses,
· Telephone numbers
· Country, City and State
www.punarnawa.com. keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide email address is the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration; www.punarnawa.com. will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customers also have to provide other Personal Information (instance - name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To gather details about prospect customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
· To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
· Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Punarnawa website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Punarnawa shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
Punarnawa will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information ethically and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
Punarnawa.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Punarnawa.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/05/2020
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Commitment to Data Security
· Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners have access to this information.
· Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of”www.Punarnawa.com’, is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
Retention and Disposal
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.